Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally a break

I have decided that I really like spring....spring break that is :-)

I had a phone interview with the Mayo Clinic. I was invited to do a face to face interview with them on March 24. I am excited and nervous. It will be very intense I think.

This month at school we are studying the family system theory. this system is interesting and very informative.

Recently I have been interested in child trauma and what it does to children's brains/psyches. There is a study that looked at children's brains after chronic abuse. Their brains looked very similiar to a brain of a demetia patient. I think that says a lot about what trauma does to hurt a child. That they may not just bounce back always. More on that later though.

Today I am cleaning the house so that we can come back to a clean house after the Mall of America trip.

I plan to write later and discuss my point of view on several important topics.

Sarah

No comments: