Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back :-)

So I am finally back to blogging after a long break! I have been busy with work, school, kids, husband, and life in general. But I am back and am trying to make an effort to really keep this up!

School went ok. Learned a lot about the narrative and solution based therapy. They are ok but not as much fun as psychodynamic! We know have to write a super hard paper and I am resigned to no life again for a while.

Interviews are now over. I have made my preference list:
  • Mayo
  • Family Alternatives
  • Lifespan
  • University of MN-Adoloscent crisis unit

Hopefully I get my first choice but my second will be ok.

Kids are doing good. Noah has been down at school. Trying to figure all that out. Could be hormones :-) Or could be tiredness. Isaiah has some incentives so that he would get excited about school. Christian keeps us on our toes! He is just so cute but under that cuteness lies a sneaky guy!

Tom and I are still together :-) We had a chance to go out to dinner last Friday after conferences. It was fun and delicious! Making time to spend with each other gets harder and harder to do. I try, he tries and sometimes we try together! But he makes me laugh, roll my eyes and contemplate why he takes one sock off at dinner :-) he is my best friend even if he annoys the heck out of me (which he does at least once a day!)

Home life is about to get very busy! Soccer season is upon us and we have THREE kids in it this year. But of course, Tom coaches the two teams.

Plus I want to get a puppy. Please?? :-)

Stay on this ride...it is about to get chaotic!

Sarah

No comments: