Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday.....

What a relieve Fridays are for me :-)

I am tired and stressed today. Many things are going on in my life and I feel overwhelmed. My friend's daughter has died and I am at a loss on how to comfort her. I feel guilty that my children are healthy and alive.

My internship is coming in June and I am nervous about my abilities. Will I make a fool of myself? Will I freeze up? How much gas will I use :-)

My husband is busy with his life and I feel like I get put on a shelf frequently. As many of you know, I am not hip with that. So I tend to nag, whine, and become bitchy. At times, I feel like I need him so much but he isn't there. I don't think that he understands that.

Work is work. More of the same....let's call her a director but not let her make any real decisions that way she doesn't get to much credit. Ho Hum.....

School is well school. I had to do process recordings (which I hate) but a needed necessity.

Thanks for listening :-)

Sarah

No comments: