Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Whisperer....for the next few days

I am not allowed to talk.....I know this saddens many :-) But my doc looked down my throat (with a camera silly) and said..."well I see no swelling or redness..so that rules out laryngitis....Your vocal cords are semi paralyzed. So no talking for the next several days" I looked at him and said what? (ok ok it was more a grunt). Yep no talking for at least two days.

I have a job that requires talking...alot. I have a life that requires talking....a lot!

This is one of the things about rules/suggestions...I don't listen to them :-)

This whispering lasted oh let's say 30 mintues......

It is so nice to talk.....I miss it already :-)

Please keep in your prayers tonight a dear friend of mine. She and her husband had to make the toughest decision today for their little girl. They will let go and let God. They will watch while their daughter slowly slips from their arms into Jesus's arms. This type of decision should NEVER happen to any parent. Please hug your kids, love them and realize the miracle of having a child. aroline has been showing us her ability to express love through her smile. She was born with a broken body but with an unbreakable spirit. Caroline will teach me a graceful way to die. Please read her mother's blog.....God sometimes does not answer all our prayers...it was never meant to be that way....But never doubt that He is there....holding Caroline and her family and crying with them but loving that they trust in Him.....
www.caringbridge.com/visit/carolineruby

No comments: